I Am PMSing And I Want To Punch You

I feel like punching Derek in the face and walking up to a random person and telling them off for no reason.
Ok there is a reason- I am PMSing big time and it would feel really good just to scream at someone right now. I forget how bad I can be when I get my period, it has been so long since I have had one. Two years? Yeah sounds about right. Anyway.... my night is about to be filled with boxed wine and some cheese with the nuts on it. Gross. I will enjoy it anyways.
You know what else has been good in my bitchy mood? The McRib. 
 I devoured that nasty thing in 3 bites and it was the best thing I have ever eaten. At the time. Then I paid for it on the toilet. 
No biggie, it was worth it. 
 

1 comment:

Adria said...

Ok so don't be mad... but this post made me laugh. ;)

<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs