Be Do Have.

Borrowed from:Law Of Attraction 123
 
I didn't always understand the Be Do Have principle. Because I didn't understand it, I always seemed to wonder why I wasn't creating the lifestyle I wanted. And once I got it....I mean, really got it, my life transformed! Do you understand the power of Be Do Have?

It comes back to the principle of being the person you want to be and then you do what that person would do, to have what they would have. It starts with your thoughts. Your thoughts are constantly creating your beliefs. When you think you can or can't do something, you affirm it in your action. The "doing" is the action based upon your beliefs about yourself. Then, of course, we manifest or "have" what we think we can have.

Get this, being is the acting "as if" or behaving in a way that resonates with our future self...whether that future self is one month from now or five years. We're behaving as if we've already achieved the goal of our future self. Then here's the important part. A small space of time of choosing to "be that person" and actually taking the action of doing as that person. You see, the only way to get to that future self is by moving with action. 
So, you're always faced in a choice...Am I being the person I said I'm being? 

It happens in that small space of time when what we say we want and then faced with the choice of moving toward it or ignoring what we just said we wanted, is moving us toward our goal or away from it. When we move toward our goal, even the smallest step we are closer to who we say we desire to be than we were a moment ago.

Are you with me?

If I decide I'm going to be a singer. I start thinking and moving through life as a great singer. The actions I take are based on what I think about being a great singer. Do I believe it? Can I see myself living this way? Do I feel good when singing? I practice and practice. I put myself out there as a singer. I start to have results through my being and doing. People start asking to me sing at their wedding. Teams call for me to sing the National Anthem. A band wants to record with me. I put out the vibration that I am a great singer and move that way in my life. Yes, Be Do Have!

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”
-Mahatma Gandhi

 Children understand about being. When they decide to be a pirate, princess or cowboy. They are a pirate, princess and a cowboy and nobody can tell them any differently!

Be childlike and just BE!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs