Riding the Rainbow

Life is not always fair.  Sometimes you get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow. 
~Terri Guillemets
I am feeling mighty fine today. The house is pretty darn clean, all I need to do is a load of laundry. Trace is off with his Nonna and Poppi today. I am hanging out with my little girl all day. She is napping right now and I am relaxing after a wonderful night of reiki with the hubs. My body feels clean and free. I am in the best mood! 
I have been making a huge conscious effort to keep myself more centered in my everyday life. I have been doing more to keep myself away from negative people and situations in order to better my life and mind frame.
Loving life so much (even the hard times)!
 P.s. 8 more days until Christmas!
My gifts are all wrapped and ready to go under the tree. We have a Christmas Eve Eve party next week and then it will be time for my very first Christmas dinner at our new home! We usually have dinner at my moms home but this year I was excited to make the food myself! Let's see how it goes hehe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs