Snipits Of My Day

Good morning all!
The kids have made themselves at home in their play tent with a mountain of books and as much as Fifi would like to escape she is stuck listening to Trace read every book in there. Poor girl just wants to play with her dolls. Every time she tries to leave Trace yells, "Get back here Fifi!"
As for me I have a baby shower to attend for my cousin today. I am so excited to hang out with my family for a bit and relax in a "no kids allowed" environment.
You know what else I am excited about? Hurricane party time with the kids tomorrow. No electricity will be a fun adventure, now I will be forced to use my imagination and that is probably a good thing!
I feel like Martha Stuart when I say that. 
"Come on Kelly use that brain of yours! It's a good thing!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs