Thankful Thursday

This Thankful Thursday goes out to you!
Just wanted to send a big thank you to all my readers!
A lot of you have come from my best friend Bekah's blog
So happy to be sharing my journey as a mom and all the things I love with the world! I initially started writing as a relaxing night time hobby and it has swiftly become a passion for me. Not only is it calming but it helps me to collect my thoughts and feel more like me again. It's hard finding time for yourself when you have little ones at home needing all of your attention, and even more so when you are a stay at home mother. I make time every night for myself, and in that time I love to express myself through writing. 
That and watching way too much television. 
Thank you so much for taking an interest in my life I appreciate all the awesome people I have come meet through writing! 
xoxo
 P.s. Don't forget to add me on Facebook!
Teeny Tiny Mommy Facebook Page

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs