Family Photo Wall Project

After two long years I finally have wall space to bring my cheesy family photo project to life! I headed over to Wal-Mart , a small test for myself to see if I could handle the crowds better then I had last week, (didn't do so well) and printed out a ton of pictures. I grabbed a bunch of $3 picture frames (just remember you get what you what pay for in that sense) laid out all my collages and got to hammering them up on the wall! I am so happy with the finished project. I love my family, I love to show them off and now everyone who comes into my home is forced to look at the pictures. What a sneaky lady I am ;)

 In other news- I forced myself out of the house alone to grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks and read a book. I am probably the only one who gets out of thier comfy clothes, takes a shower and does their hair and makeup to go to get coffee. But, hey, it was the first time in forever I had some complete alone time with no plans or time frame. I went for it.
I couldn't read because I am became enthralled with the woman and her wedding planner in front of me. Number one she was talking so damn loudly, but this chick had her wedding planned out to the T and it sounded luxurious and gorgeous! I was jealous! So I spent some time snooping on their convo.
After that a good friend of mine from yeaaaaaaars ago stopped by to keep me company and we laughed and chatted for about an hour. It was already around 9 by then. I was exhausted and forcing myself to stay out as long as possible since I haven't had the chance in over a year if not longer.
My sister in law finished up her cleaning duties at Starbucks, I have secret motives for heading over there. She spoils me with delish free coffees and PINK donuts. She is so good to me<3 We headed to McDonalds since it was the only place open, grabbed a nasty dollar cheeseburger and fries and chatted it up until around 11:30. 
You read that correctly! I, Kelly Trafton, stayed out until 11:30! 
WHAT THE HECK! 
You better believe I zonked right out when my head hit that pillow. And I did not get up until ten this morning. Pure childless heaven.
However I am beyond ready for the rascals to come home, I miss them so much. 3 days away from my babies was much needed but I miss the chattering of my Trace and the smiles and hugs I get from Phoenix.

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is so cute! You did a great job with the pictures :) My husband and I are in the process of creating a "family picture wall", too. At first I wanted to use all the same frames (note: that is the OCD side of me), but my creative side took over. Now we are using the same COLOR frames in different styles. Nothing like family pictures to cover your wall :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs