Goodbye Magic Kingdom

Oh boy- mama's feet are tired. 
I don't think I have ever walked as much in one week as I have this past one. We hit all the Disney parks and even made a stop at Universal (can you say Harry Potter?!) I am spending the day relaxing with the fam and heading to Downtown Disney today with the hubby.
I miss home so much, I miss my routine so much. Who woulda thought? Having a blast here and soaking up the last of the 90 degree weather before heading back to CT and thus back into a "true" Fall atmosphere. And when I return it is time to put out those pumpkins and get down to business for Halloween!!
Don't you just love Cinderella's castle at night? Nothing is more beautiful!
I miss you guys, can't wait to overload you on photo's when I get home.
xoxo 
Kelly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs