Things I Love Right Now

Huckle and Lowly (My kittens)
 Trace proudly named them after his favorite show Busy World of Richard Scarry:
Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Repair & Protect
 Oh man I love this stuff! Organic,  smells amazing, and makes my skin feel like silk! Want in on a secret? I'll be letting you guys know more about how awesome this cream is soon! I am obsessed!
But for now check out Sibu Beauty and get ready to fall in love!

Brother and Sister Playing
There is nothing better then watching the two beings you lovingly brought into the world interacting, loving, and playing with each other. The other morning Phoenix leaned over to Trace and said, "Hi Trace" and began hugging and kissing him. He instantly said, "Get off me Fifi." and pushed her away but it was one of the sweetest moments I have seen between the two of them yet.

My Picture
I took the scraps from the curtains I bought at IKEA I had trimmed and made a matching picture. It was beyond simple, quick, and looks adorable!

This Thanksgiving Story Featuring Christopher Walken and John Madden
It's so dumb. Be forewarned. 
I laughed so much.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I agree, it is absolutely heartwarming to watch my two kids interact with each other. I can't wait until Ava is old enough to really play with Jack.
Your kids are adorable! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs