Best Baby Gift I Have Ever Recieved

I just put the kids down for their naps and came downstairs to turn on Phoenix's video baby monitor. As I watched her tossing and turning in her crib, stopping only to fuss over the placement of her doll (it has to be placed just right over her face, oddly enough), I smiled at being able to watch her fall asleep without even being in her room. 
When Fifi began sleeping in her own room I was put at ease by the fact I could keep an eye on her instead of just listening to her. There were times when Trace was little that I would burst into his room at the smallest sound through his monitor thinking something was up when really he was only talking in his sleep. This is why I am so in love with the gift I received at my baby shower of a video monitor. It let's me know when to hold back on bursting through her door and when to go in. An added bonus just for fun? It's in color! How cool!
Right now as I write this I can see my tiny sleeping nugget curled up in a ball, doll next her, sleeping like an angel. That sight never gets old.

With the holidays right around the corner I highly recommend this for all the new mommie's in your life!
Best Baby Gift Ever! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to get me one of these! :)
Alpine Dermatology

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs