Photo Bomb

I have a ton of pictures on my SD card and I should probably unload a few. 
Life in a blur!

Derek had a surprise birthday party back in November


Trace and his kitten Huckle

Phoenix on Thanksgiving morning

Thanksgiving at my moms

Someone loved her food!

In the process of lighting up my home for the holidays!

Trace admiring the deer


Just me being a dork

My older sister and Goddaughter celebrating her 1st birthday

Trace and my younger sister at Chuck E Cheese



Attempting a picture with the cousins


Cousins playing together



The cats cuddle


Muffin has turned into the adoptive mother

Decorating cookies on our playdate


Lots of sprinkles mommy!

Fifi eating her cookie

I got lazy here sorry






Playdate pals!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs