Things I Love Right Now

MAC

 'Haute & Naughty Lash' Mascara 

Derek got this for me for Christmas and I am so in love with how awesome it makes your lashes look!
A two-in-one Mascara that lets you choose if you want your lashes to be simply defined, or instantly combed and loaded for incredible volume. One lightweight formula 2-wiper options. One wiper refines the application for a clean sweep, while the other loads the lashes for great impact. This two-in-one mascara is an innovative way to customize your lashes. Select and shimmy brush from root to tip for desired effect naturally defined, or full-on dramatic State-of-the-art conditioning and hydrating formula prevents parching and flake-outs. 

Rembrandt Intense Stain Toothpaste

I noticed a difference in a matter of days! I think my next mission is to get the two hour whitening kit, let's see how well that works!

Everclear
I have been obsessed with this band for as long as I can remember. I have just started listening to some old (and new) albums of theirs and man, is it bringing back intense nostalgia. 

Draw Something
I hate playing games, I really do. Who has time when you are chasing down toddlers all day? But, I am seriously addicted to this drawing game on my iphone. I cannot stop laughing at how horrible of an artist I am. Check out my terrible Elmo, and the fact that I didn't know the fishes name haha. 


Spring!
The temps have been amazing this past week and I hope we continue on the upswing of warm weather and sunshine. I have taken the kids outside to play every single day and you can see how much good it does for them. Trace has been digging in the dirt and collecting rocks to his hearts content. Coming in only once he is a complete shade of dirt brown. Phoenix has been scooting in the grass gleefully chasing after her big brother. And the best part of all? Everyone passes out so fast at bedtime! Ah, I love fresh air and spring time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs