Inspiration For Your Day

It's not only children who grow.  Parents do too.  As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.  I can't tell my children to reach for the sun.  All I can do is reach for it, myself.  
~Joyce Maynard
I wish this was me right now!
I spent lots of my "kid free time" yesterday relaxing. It felt amazing. I took the pressure of housework off my shoulders and laid in bed for hours. I ate when I wanted, slept when I wanted, and even made time to write a short story. I was relaxed when Derek came home from work and was open more then usual to cuddle. We spent the rest of the night eating dinner in bed and watching tv and movies. We talked and laughed, it was so wonderful to spend time with him doing nothing! I loved my saturday!
I honestly haven'd had much time during the week to write. I have been exhausted (as usual) and once the kids go to bed I try my hardest to stay awake for an hour at least. The temperatures have gone back to the 30's and the kids and I are missing the brief two weeks of 75 degree weather. I cannot wait to get back out side and explore our surroundings again! I am anxious to be out in mother nature. Just breathing in the fresh air and opening your windows, brings upon a whole new point of view. 
Mama wants to move somewhere that is always warm!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs