Thankful Thursday

To add to my attempts at changing my frequencies to more positive things in life I am going to begin a new trend on Teeny Tiny Mommy, Thankful Thursday! I have been making a huge conscious effort to stay in a more spiritually healing and beneficial outlook for myself and others around me. As some of you know, I am very big into the "Law of Attraction" and the effects that negative thinking have on the physical world around you.

For an easy read on the idea check out- Law of Attraction Simplified

Anyways- For Derek and I, we like to start our days thinking of all the things we are grateful for in life. No matter how small they may be we make sure to be grateful to them. We do this in bed so that before our feet even touch the floor to begin the busy (and some times stressful day) we are in the right mind frame to bring in the best possible outcome for our lives. It really gives you such a great feeling in the morning. Better then any cup of coffee I have had! It's a great energy boost.  And we have found the more that we are vibrating on the same frequencies (happy, thankful, optimistic, loving, giving, hopeful) the more our hopes and dreams start banging on our front door. Everything we have wanted for our selves and our children has literally been slapped into our hands. We have learned that there are no such things as coincidences, just signs the universe hears us and is in motion to bring us what we want. And at the end of the day we lay in bed and talk to each other about the wonderful day we had and again what we are grateful for. We call it the "happy day sandwich" (lame I know, but it really helps us).

Today I am thankful for:
The laughing of my son as he plays
My sleeping daughter
My husband having 3 days off a week
Amazing friends 
Loving in- laws
A warm place to live
Winter breezes
My cats
Yankee Candles
Music
Love



1 comment:

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

My husband also has three days off a week. :0)

Happy Thursday! I am blog hopping today and I am so happy I found your blog!!

Please come by and visit either or both of my blogs and become a follower (if you aren't one already):

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

Have a very blessed Thursday!! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs