I Should Be In Bed

Phoenix whined all day. ALLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY.

Therefore- I waited alllllllllllll day for bed time to rear its beautiful wonderful head. The chickens got into their double stuffed diapers and parked their puffy fat butts into bed. Trace went down fairly easy, as to be expected with him. Although- he has been sneaking out of his bed and running into ours the past couple nights. A habit we need to break now before he is in there tossing and turning every night.

Phoenix however thought that after a fulfilling dinner, a snack of bananas, some boobies and cuddles, that bed time was just not an option. Whining would be so much more fun. Listen kid- you butt is wiped, your tears are dried, your tummy is full and you have sucked me dry. GO TO BED!

I need my breaks. I need some alone time to recharge and do it all again the next day. I haven't left my house in a week. I have only stepped outside to my patio or to get the mail in 5 days. Do you know what that does to a person? It drives a sane woman to want to walk the walls and climb the ceiling.

So here I am- halfway to the ceiling and watching "Finding Big Foot". At 11 pm. I should have been in bed a few hours ago (gosh I sound so old. I forget I am only 24). I just know the second I climb into my new warm comfy cozy bed the little cherubic chubby will awaken and whine just as she had when her daddy took her to bed.

Sometimes I just can't win.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs