Practice Your Gratitude


Life is so beautiful lately. I am really making an effort to see past the typical two year old things my son does and really see him for who he is. He isn't the crumbs on the floor, he isn't the uneaten food smeared onto the highchair, he isn't the dirty clothes, or continual poopy diapers. He is more, he is sweet and caring, funnier then most adults I know, and smarter then I give him credit for! 
He is my little boy and honestly, I think of him more like my angel from heaven. He shows me what true love is and fills my heart to its entirety. He may not like to be cuddled but he loves just having you around. As long as I am by his side he is content, I shouldn't look at that as a burden. I should look at it as a compliment- he wants to be with me. What a privilege. I am such a lucky mommy.
Don't take for granted the things that can be hard to see on the rough days. 
Remember that those little eyes, little hands, little hearts are yours for only a brief time.

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
-- Agatha Christie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs