Things I Love Right Now

Nail Art
Although I barely have time to even cut my nails, I so love the amazing things my friends and I have been finding for nail art.
bellaMumma    
 



I just ordered a diaper sprayer, finally! I can't believe it has taken me this long in the game to get one. I have a feeling spraying messy poop will be so much easier then scraping it off and fighting back my vomit hahha!

Adventure Time
So I watch waaayyy too many cartoons during the day with the kids. But once they go to bed I cannot help but watch episode after episode of this completely messed up show. It is the funniest cartoon I have ever seen. Derek and I watch it every night.

Love Fairies
Warm Sugar
I found these dolls on Etsy and I love them! Who am I kidding? I love them ALL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the dolls too... So cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs