Sleeping Away The Hurricane

Getting ready to hunker down for the night. 
Today was a rough one, and it wasn't the medication that has left me feeling completely drained. My poor younger sister was helping me move my patio furniture into the house so it wouldn't blow down the street, and she all of a sudden fell to the floor and had one of the scariest seizures I have ever seen. To make a long story short, after a trip to the emergency room and many tears on my part, she was sent home with my mother. She is doing ok but needs some testing done as she has never seized before. I don't know what I would have done if something ever happened to her. She is my world. I love her so much. I am emotionally drained. Hoping tomorrow will be the start of a fresh wonderful day.
xoxox

P.s. If you like this little blog of mine would you mind voting for me on Picket Fence Blogs? It would mean so much to me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs