Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I will keep it short and sweet today as I have some shopping to do! Time to decorate my amazing master bathroom with lovely curtains and a mirror. So excited. 
 This week I am purely thankful for being out of my apartment. 
Sunlight. 
The loving continual help of family. 
My mother in law for cooking delicious food and keeping me sane throughout this moving process.
Her awesome taste in decor and finding the perfect places for all of my pictures and candle holders.
My little sister for always being there when I need her, days at a time. She never complains and helps me with whatever I need. I love her with all my heart.
My husband for not ripping my head off when I was on my bitchy rampage to get things done and get them done now!
And the loves of my life- Trace and Phoenix for being such good sports and handling such a large change in life with great spirits.

Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
-Brian Tracy

1 comment:

Eva said...

I'm so lucky as to have a wonderful mother-in-law too! isn't it great? :)

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs