Confessions Of A Stay At Home Mommy

Confession: 
I haven't shaved my legs in weeks. Probably a month. Last night I made my girlfriend close her eyes and I forced her to pet my leg. She was disgusted. I think I am going to keep this going and see how long I can go without shaving. 

One of my biggest pet peeves- Changing your kids diaper, and 2 minutes later smelling a massive poop! Come on kid couldn't you have done that in the last diaper? I just changed you!

I am having one of those days where you are so bored and lonely that your heart literally hurts a little from it. I have called everyone I can think of to talk, sent to voicemail every time. Saturday is the day everyone goes out and has a blast! I am at home with the babies trying to find something different to do with them and totally failing.

On that same note- I suck with thinking of new arts and crafts. 

I watch too many cheesy pre-teen Nick shows. Like Big Time Rush and Victorious. Sigh...

I wanted the set-up of the outdoor Christmas lights to be a special thing between Derek and I but I got anxious and set up most of the outdoor lighting myself. 

I love the holidays! I cannot wait to do more. And the fact that one tree has lights and the other one doesn't is driving me insane!

4 comments:

Mommyof3 said...

I confess that I also haven't shaved my legs in months. And i have some dark dark Italian hair.
And I love TeenNick, especially Degrassi.

Samantha said...

I also do not shave my legs regularly. haha. :P

Adria said...

"I am having one of those days where you are so bored and lonely that your heart literally hurts a little from it." Totally feel you on this...

Furorregina said...

I'm about 9 months pregnant and haven't shaved my legs since probably early second trimester, it's blonde so not hugely noticeable but still pretty gross lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs