Thankful Thursday

We can do no great things, only small things with great love. 
-Mother Teresa

The power is slowly but surely making its way back into town and most of my friends and family have gotten electricity back into their homes.  
I know some half frozen cats who are very happy to have heat and their owners back.
We have a few friends coming over for the day and going home at night to sleep at home but other than that things have calmed down. What a wild tiring week. In all of this I am so thankful to have our home so we are able to help everyone we could. It was such a wonderful feeling to be able to open our doors to as many people as we could, I love the people surrounding me and I am honored to be able to be of service to them. 
Not only that but the kids have been getting so much extra attention, and in turn I have been getting a break which I won't complain about one bit! Phoenix has turned into a little chatter box and Trace has been having lots of adventures torturing his uncle Will. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs