Adventures In Cat Grooming!

My pride and joy Muffin has turned into a matted mess. I am a bad mommy and haven't given her the proper brushing she needs daily in order to keep her fur knot free. Don't get me wrong, I love brushing that fluff ball but when you skip a day (or two, or three) she starts getting out of hand. So my friend (who is a groomer) and I took on the task of shaving her in my bathroom. She was pissed. Beyond pissed. But now she looks like an adorable lion. And she is back to purring, so I think Muffin approves of her day at the torturous spa.

Before:
After:

And my hand suffered in the battle with a measly but painful scratch. In my true drama queen manner had to bandage my entire hand haha.

1 comment:

Cat Groomer Toronto said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs