Itty Bitty Pity Party

Mama had a rough day yesterday. I am not sure whether it was the pregnancy hormones attacking or the pent up emotion I have been holding in for a while now, but I threw myself a little pity party. Something I really try to refrain from doing as much as possible. But hey- sometimes when you are bleeding on a daily basis, constantly having to be careful of what you are doing because of the bleeding, worrying, not worrying, canceling numerous plans and feeling so bad for it, saying no to friend invitations, etc... you gotta cry a little. And cry I did. I hopped in the shower, turned the music up loud and cried until I felt better. And I did feel better! I picked myself up and got moving with the day. 

As much as I am positive this pregnancy will turn out amazing the day to day continual nuisance of checking for blood is wearing me down a bit. I have stayed level headed this entire time and I just really needed a day like yesterday to heal my aching heart a bit.  

However! All the bleeding that has been going on for the past week has been old blood. I think I am emptying out whatever has been building up inside of me. Which is amazing! I have an ultrasound in a few weeks and I really believe the hemorrhage will be gone by then! And that means nothing but normal pregnancy from there on out! 

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
Ralph Waldo Emerson



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

A shower cry usually makes me feel better too! Take care!

John Petter said...

Thanks for the post
Buy Motherlove Products Discount

sonya said...

Hope youre feeling better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs