Some Days...

Some days everything gets under your skin. 
The crying.
The sibling fights.
The whining and tattling. 
The demands.
The diapers.
Everything.

Today, and quite honestly, the past few days have been wearing me down. I want more time out and about, yet when I get it, it's in the form of multiple unplanned doctors appointments, I end up feeling completely depleted and exhausted. The calender hasn't stopped filling up and it feels daunting. Every single morning I wake up rushing around to get things ready to go here, there, and everywhere. 

I am so tired. My body aches for quiet time and relaxation. 20 more weeks until this baby comes and I hope at that point my body will feel less drained. Crossing my fingers. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs