Life Lately.


My days lately have been spent sleeping as often as possible, my body is exhausted and my brain is even worse for the wear. I am so excited to meet this baby and the calender seems to be taunting me. I am ready for my body back, I am ready to breastfeed again, I am ready for my children to have their not so grumpy mama back. Through it all these two little angels have been so patient with me. Even more so lately it seems they have felt my exhaustion and have been showering me in love. I am so grateful to have my children's love and affection when I need it most. What a blessing family is. Love is all that matters to me at the moment and my kids know to give it just as much as how to receive. 

Life this week:
Morning wake ups


33 Weeks Preggo!

This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs