Snipits Of My Day

Some times all I need are these two good buddies to make anything possible. 
And other times all I need is a good piece of cheesecake...
A little sibling love
32 weeks preggo!
I gave Phoenix some bangs to keep the hair from constantly getting in her eyes, what do you think?
A rather regal Muffin basking in the heat
Trace being pregnant with me
I also wanted to pass along a wonderful blog post by Mindful Mothering that was shared on a Facebook page I follow, "The Way of the Peaceful Parent". 
I needed this little beauty to guide me back on the path of becoming more present. My mind is elsewhere much of the time lately and I tend to forget to take time and BE with my children. 
"In breathing we are more likely to experience compassion for ourselves and for others so that we may choose loving and kind action. And in breathing we may observe our thoughts and experience them as an onlooker, with less judgment, instead of being continually in their grip."

3 comments:

Hayley from Love Art Baby said...

Great update! You are so beautiful. I love the photos of your kiddos. Phoenix's hair is adorable! Thanks for the link. It is SO hard to stay present...but so rewarding.

Farah said...

Hi Kelly! I've been following your blog for a while now, and this is the first time I've commented. I want to let you know that I love how genuine you are. You are also a great writer. I love reading your updates and seeing pics of your sweet kiddos on IG. I cannot wait to see your new addition :) Phoenix's hair looks adorable! She looks like such a little girl.

Positively Amy said...

Your kids are beautiful! Love your blog! Excited for you to meet your newest addition! You're almost there!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs