The Uphill Battle

Please bear with my absence, life has been throwing me horrible curve balls. I am trying my hardest to balance the kids and getting them situated in a new place. I am finding it hard to do so and work on a marriage that is really rocky at the moment. All with a baby on the way right around the corner.

When I say I am mentally and physically exhausted it doesn't even begin to explain the emotions encircling me.  There are periods of complete and utter break down. Sobbing alone in the bathroom at 3 am. And there are the periods of inner strength that I had no idea I even had in me. 

There are times I hold my broken heart outside myself just to get through the day, I choke back tears of confusion and anger. And other times I am snuggled safely between my sweet children and soak up the amazing loving energy they give to me. Yet, with everything going on I still find the blessings and beauty in every day life. I have to. And at the moment living day to day- moment to moment is all I can do. 

The wonderful thing about life is that you can never have the gorgeous powerful good times without a few bumps in the road. 

Here before me is a bump, no- a hill, that I must walk up before I can get to the other side. When I get to the top of this hill I will look out in awe at how far I have come, and begin the descent into the next chapter of my life. 


XOXO
Kelly

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you're going through some hard times right now but I promise it'll get better :) These moments will make the birth of your daughter so much sweeter and well worth it in the end :) I hope everything begins to fall into place soon x

Adventures in Mommyhood said...

Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out at babywink10.blogspot.com!

:)

Unknown said...

LOL! Aggghhhh, Kelly! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award also but it looks like Jennifer (see comment above) beat me to it! I'm leaving it in your hands anyway - you deserve it twice over! Your blog is so open and honest - my kind of blog. I'm rooting for you in your uphill struggle. You sound like you've got more than enough strength to take you through these tough times. Good luck with everything. Josie x http://alia-cartwright.blogspot.com/2012/08/all-quiet-on-western-front.html

Unknown said...

I apologize for opening with LOL! I don't mean to be insensitive at all - it was just the irony of seeing the last comment. I took me quite a while to select some worthy blogs:P Sending a virtual hug your way XO

HelloKelly said...

Thank you Jennifer and Josie for nominating me for the Liebster, I truly appreciate the thought! xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs